- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
Guam Regional Medical City (GRMC) is a 132-bed acute care hospital located in the U.S. Territory of Guam.
We offer world-class medical care to the residents of Guam as well as the FSM, the CNMI, Palau and the Marshall Islands.
We are committed to improving the well-being of the people of Micronesia by tailoring our services to the health care needs of the people who live here.
That means being a center of excellence for cardiology services, comprehensive cancer care, and by providing a full range of treatments for diabetes and other diseases.
GRMC provides a full range of medical services from emergency care to neonatal intensive care. Among our medical departments are Oncology and Hematology, Endocrinology, Cardiovascular, Wound Care/Hyperbaric, Neurology and Radiology. GRMC also oﬀers ENT and Ophthalmology care along with comprehensive diagnostic services using some of the latest technology available.
Our specialists work in partnership with patients, not only to cure their conditions, but to help them stay healthy. We place a premium on disease and injury prevention, as well as health education.
Our core philosophy is “Patients Are Partners”. We want to empower our patients by providing them with the knowledge they need to stay healthy, and we want to encourage them to make lifestyle choices that will improve their health and prevent the onset of disease.
o GRMC maintains a variety of out-patient specialty care clinics located within the hospital. They are listed below.
o In order to schedule an appoint at one of our clinics, please call our main number at 645-5500, or dial the number of the clinic itself listed below.
- Cardiovascular 969-4890 Fax: 969-4894
- Diabetic Wound Care/Hyperbaric 969-4870 Fax: 969-4674
- Endocrinology 969-4895/6
- Infusion Services 969-4925 Fax: 969-4929
- Maternity Services 645-5500 ext. 4950
- Neonatology 645-5500 ext. 3970
- Neuroscience 969-4935 Fax: 969-4939
- Oncology and Hematology 969-4925
- Ophthalmology 969-4895/6
- Orthopedics 645-5500 ext. 3591/2
- Otolaryngology [ENT] 969-4895/6
- Pathology 645-5500 ext. 4810
- Pediatrics 645-5500 ext. 3980/4980
- Pediatric Oncology/Hematology 969-4925
- Pulmonary 969-4890
- Radiology 645-5500 ext. 20/4820
- Radiation Oncology 969-4823
- Rehabilitation 645-5500 ext. 4840.
133 Biradan Anakko 3rd St, Dededo, GUAM, GUAM
PO Box 3830, Hagatna, GUAM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
24 - hours
24 - hours
The specialty clinics are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. They are closed on some holidays and weekends.
Infants, Children, Teens, Adults, Seniors
medical, hospital, health, corporation, business, health care, medical services