Down Syndrome Association of GuamDSAG WORKS TO PROMOTE HAPINESS FOR THOSE WITH DOWN SYNDROME AND THEIR FAMILIES
Types of Services Offered: Disability Services, Information & Referral, Education & Training, Volunteer Services, Support Services
- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
The Down Syndrome Association of Guam (DSAG) is a support group for families of individuals with Down syndrome and other developmental disabilities. Our members are available to meet with families and address any issues they have in raising and educating their special needs individual.
DSAG was revitalized and reorganized in November 2000 after having been inactive for several years as a result of key members having been temporarily situated on Guam, then relocating off-island. It serves as a support group for families of individuals with Down syndrome, and most recently, other developmental disabilities.
We are a non-profit organization whose objectives are to:
1) increase awareness of Down syndrome and other developmental disabilities on Guam and throughout Micronesia;
2) provide practical assistance to families of individuals with Down syndrome and other developmental disabilities;
3) improve educational and vocational opportunities of individuals with Down syndrome and other developmental disabilities; and
4) raise funds to finance the above activities.