- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
The Division of Environmental Health (DEH) administers the island’s environmental public health programs. DEH is governed by 22 legislative mandates and 2 executive orders.
The mission of the Division of Environmental Health of the Department of Public Health and Social Services is to serve and protect the people of Guam from environmental hazards and drug diversion through education and the implementation of governing laws designed to prevent injuries, disabilities, diseases, and deaths.
Our vision: The people of Guam are not adversely impacted by their environment through the effective operation of DEH programs resulting in a healthier and more knowledgeable population.
Services Offered (Products/Services):
· The Office of the Administrator administers the island-wide environmental health programs of the Division of Environmental Health.
· The Bureau of Inspection and Enforcement is responsible for conducting sanitation inspections of establishments that possess a Sanitary Permit to ensure their compliance with governing statutes and rules and regulations.
· The Bureau of Program Support and Information provides planning, analytical, educational, and other support needs to division programs and its personnel.
· The Bureau of Compliance and Investigation administers the Consumer Commodities Program which conducts inspections and investigations of foods, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, and retail hazardous substances to ensure misbranded or adulterated products are not imported, distributed, or sold on Guam.
· The Guam Food Safety Task Force- No summary available
· The Guam Environmental Public Health Education Month – No summary available.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday