- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
The Karidat Program offers twenty-four (24) hour residential placement and support services
- Twenty-four (24) hour residential placement and support services for adults 18 years and older who have significant disabilities.
- Case Management, supportive counseling, behavior modification, advocacy, teaching of independent living skills, services or activities promoting self esteem.
- Transportation for medical, educational and other consumer needs and appointments.
- Social, recreational and vocational activities.
- Mobility training, socialization skills training, community living and independent living skills training.
- Information and referral services.
- Supportive services to assist consumers obtain services such as financial and medical assistance as well as public assistance benefits.
How to apply
Placement at Karidat is by referral only from the Guam Behavioral Health and Wellness Center.
As referrals are received, the Karidat Program collaborates as necessary with the DMHSA case worker and other professionals as a treatment team that formulates the Individual Treatment Plan (ITP), as well as other plans required to meet the overall needs of the consumer.
Teressa Cruz Blas, Program Manager
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
24 - hours
24 - hours