Catholic Social Service - Case Management Services
Phone: 1-671-635-1422, 1-671-635-1433
Types of Services Offered: Disability Services, Housing Services, Information & Referral, Public Assistance Services
- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
Case Management Services provides information and assistance to locate and access multiple services for seniors, particularly those with long-term needs. When appropriate or necessary, advocacy is provided for their rights and benefits on an individual basis.
Adult Day Care, Dementia Day Care, Home Delivered Meals, Respite Services, In-Home Services, Assisted Transportation
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
• Sponsor a drive — food, clothing, household goods, personal care items.
• Volunteer at our Food Pantry, Thrift Store, one of our programs or the main office.
• Donate your service or product.
• Volunteer for yard and general maintenance work.
• Sponsor a dinner at our homeless shelter.
• Entertain or interact with the elderly.
• Sponsor a fun day for any of our clients – children, elderly, individuals with disabilities.
• Share your crafting ideas.
• Make a monetary or in-kind donation.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday