Department of Public Health and Social Services - Bureau of Health Care Financing Administration - Division of Public Welfare
Types of Services Offered: Medical & Health Services
Category: Government Local
- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
Bureau of Health Care Financing Administration administers and oversees the following Health Service Programs:
· Medicaid Assistance Program (MAP)
· Medically Indigent Program (MIP)
· The Program Management Section is responsible for the financial and program management support; development, monitoring & evaluation of the program state plan, policies and procedures, operations, manuals, and rules and regulations.
· The Operations Section (Benefits Coordination/Claims Processing) oversees the utilization control and claims processing unit, off-island referral coordination, and the benefit support unit.
· The Quality Management Section is responsible for maintaining and developing the quality management of the Operation & Program Management Section.
· The Prior Authorization Section is responsible for the issuance of Prior Authorization of the medical services.
· The Claims Intake Section is responsible for the intake of claims from participating providers.
DPHSS Building 123 Chalan Kareta, Mangilao GU, GUAM, GUAM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday (except Government of Guam holidays)
8:00am - 5:00pm (no break)