- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
Respite Care Services provides relief, or respite, to a non-paid caregiver of a child or adult with a chronic disability or terminal illness. Respite Care Services provides personal care attendant services to individuals with disabilities.
Who We Serve
Eligibility for respite care services is determined by the Department of Integrated Services for Individual with Disabilities (DISID). DISID conducts an initial assessment of each potential consumer to establish eligibility and service needs, including actual need for respite care. If DISID determines a consumer eligible, and respite care is one of the services approved, DISID will refer the family to the Guam Behavioral Health and Wellness Center for coordinating and implementing the service.
Services Offered (Products/Services):
- Meal Preparation and Dining: Nutritious meals will be prepared that meets the dietary needs of the individual, following proper methods and techniques of food handling and sanitation.
- Personal Care Services: Includes bathing, grooming, feeding and other personal hygiene services.
- Light Housekeeping: Housekeeping chores include changing bedding, light cleaning of consumers’ room to ensure a safe and comfortable environment, throwing away trash, mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming and dishwashing.
- Laundry: Washing consumers’ clothes.
- Shopping/Errands/Escorting: Nursing Assistants may perform this activity only when a family member is not available.
Artemio P. Conducto
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
(Tentative) 7:30-15:30 Monday through Friday