Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
Phone: 1-651-646-6177, 1-800-289-6177 (hotline)
Types of Services Offered: Domestic Violence Services, Information & Referral, Education & Training
- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
MCBW works to improve the conditions for battered women and their families by increasing public awareness, improving public policy and increasing the capacity of those who work directly with domestic violence victims and their families.
Priority goals of MCBW include:
- To build capacity of advocates, system personnel, and others to better meet the needs of all individual women who have been battered and their children and to effect political and social change to end violence against women.
- To serve as a reliable resource to members, the community, and the public in Minnesota on all aspects of domestic violence.
- To create connections and build relationships that promote shared understanding, trust, and engagement in the movement to end violence against women.
- To change the societal values and structures that foster violence against women by promoting community support for challenging those values and structures.
- To promote public policy that supports all battered women and their children and holds batterers accountable.
- To build a healthy and sustainable organization that responds to member needs and leads state-wide efforts to end domestic violence.
60 East Plato Blvd. Ste. 130, St. Paul, MN, Minnesota, ALASKA AND CONTINENTAL US
1-651-646-6177, 1-800-289-6177 (hotline)
battered women, sexual violence against women, domestic violence against women and children