Catholic Social Service - Guma San Jose Homeless Shelter
Fax: 1-671-637-1307, 1-671-635-1444
Email: gumasanjose@catholicsocialservice guam.org
Types of Services Offered: Housing Services, Public Assistance Services
- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
Catholic Social Service, in partnership with the Bureau of Social Services, Department of Public Health & Social Services (BOSSA/DPHSS), opened Guma San Jose (House of Saint Joseph) in June of 1990.
- Twenty-four (24) hour shelter for up to sixty (60) days.
- Three meals daily.
- Caseworker to assist clients to access public assistance or other resources: i.e. Public Health, Mental Health, Guam Housing Urban & Renewal Authority, etc.
- Assist in seeking permanent housing as well as employment for the unemployed.
- Transportation to appointments.
- Client workshops including Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) to help clients learn how to stretch their food dollars, fire safety and prevention, and parenting; financial literary for managing income and budgeting; and literacy programs.
Admission to the Shelter:
Catalina Lane , Dededo , GUAM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Infants, Children, Teens, Adults, Seniors