Arkansas Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Phone: 1-501-907-5612, 1-800-269-4668
Types of Services Offered: Domestic Violence Services, Information & Referral, Sexual Assault Services, Education & Training
- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
The Arkansas Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ACADV) is a nonprofit organization that has served both rural and urban areas of Arkansas since its inception in 1981. The membership consists of domestic violence service providers and others who demonstrate support for the philosophy, goals and objectives of the ACADV. ACADV's goals include:
- To strengthen the existing support systems serving battered women and their children.
- To develop legislation that provides legal protection to victims.
- To promote public policies which meet the needs of victims.
- To pursue funding for programs working with battered women and their children.
- To provide training for the public and those working with victims
Victory Building 1401 W. Capital Ave., Ste, Little Rock, AR, Arkansas, ALASKA AND CONTINENTAL US
Children, Teens, Adults